Friday, August 22, 2008

Who Am I???

On the 11Th of August, Tor graciously came over in the heat of the day to shear my kids born at the end of December. Their mohair was getting really long and they were getting messy. Well Tor puts one up on the rack to be sheared and states he got a buck. I said oh no it is a doe, look here. To his surprise it had doe parts....but he stated the horns tell him it is a buck, they were too wide. He felt underneath and said... it is both.......male/female. I said.....no way!!!! Can that happen.....Tor smiled a big smile and said I almost got him, but he was right. If you feel way underneath there are nucs's but they are way up inside....he stated they will never come down. So I took this picture afterwards with the hermaphrodite looking at me as if saying 'Who am I'? Now I understand why she is the nosiest goat I have.....she is still trying to figure it all out.

But she is cute even if she has both parts...


This is a behind picture, not that I am into taking behind(butt) pictures of my goats...usually they are not pretty and I mean NOT pretty. To the right is her mom Amber supervising me to make sure I was checking everything out properly.

On the top picture I tole her....I love her just the same as the rest...now stop making so much noise....I got it, both parts....OK already lets move on to something really important like eating.

C
Posted by Picasa

No comments: