Friday, August 22, 2008

'Shearing is over...and I know what your going to do'

Oh isn't she just cute...and what a smile. After the shearing she knew what was going to happen.......feeding time. And just look at that smile saying feed me first and the most....because I am cute, I know it, and you love me. Above is my Cherry Berry....she gets her head stuck in more places then I can count. She gets into and behind things she shouldn't but I guess I can't get upset...just look at that smile. Who could resist that look.


Hey, what about me....says Farley.....don't forget about me. I call him my 'Starving Marvin' with the fat belly....he eats just to eat and always wants more. He knew what time it was as well.

Well, everyone got feed and was happy for the night....making a good night for 'Peace in the Pasture'...

C
Posted by Picasa

No comments: