Monday, August 11, 2008

Operation - Separation...is now complete...

Above is Sampson coming into his manhood as I call it. You can see his horns are starting to curl out and he is grunting and doing things I am not going to describe. He hasn't got it all figured out and hopefully he didn't connect all the dots and make babies with my older woman, Flo. I call her Flo because she has large flowing horns for a female and is seven years old. I hope she didn't show him the ropes.....well time will tell. Anyway Sampson has fiber like his father No. Size from Kathy's. I hope he continues to have it and pass it on to his future kids. Notice I stated future......like 2009...not 2008. Sampson....are ya listening.



I was talking to Kathy and stated I noticed that Sampson, the first picture, was sniffing butts. She stated I may have missed getting him separated before making more babies.....oh my. Well this all happened about two weeks ago....I separated that night and it was not easy. Sampson was not liking being moved away from his lady friends especially Flo...he was taking a liken to one of my newest additions....although see is seven she must still have it going on....and Sampson liked it. Hopefully I won't have any babies....but that is what Christmas is all about....gifts and love. OK, I can take all the love but hope the gifts didn't quit make it. Anyway, time will tell.

The Five Geese a Laying were busy supervising the whole operation.....ensuring I did everything correctly and talking me through the whole procedure. The bottom picture was taken after all the work was done and the supervisors were discussing the event amongst themselves.

If Sampson does make some babies they should have awesome Mohair...look at the curls on the first picture.

C
Posted by Picasa

No comments: