Monday, August 11, 2008

After pictures of Operation Separation...

After 'Operation Separation' was completed everyone settled down and I took some pictures. Above is outside my main pen....with Angie my Queen and her kid nestled right behind her. Further down is Marble and then beyond that is Amber, she is the colored one sitting upright and her kid is laying down.

This picture was taken inside my main pen and you can see Maggie in front.....Cherry Berry the orange one and her kid....Lilly Billy....Lilly was born on Easter Sunday and has been a trouble maker ever since she hit the ground. She took right after her mother. Beyond them is Farley my Nubian companion goat. He was done with the festivities long before everyone else. I guess moving some goats....didn't excite his goat....OK, pun on words. At the end is Princess. She is tough and likes to be out of the crowd.


My poor llamas......they were thinking....'What is he doing taking pictures at this time of night'. As you can see their eyes are closed but they looked so peaceful I couldn't resist taking the picture. Well they couldn't have been too upset..their ears are up. Oyster is in the front and is the leader with Oreo behind. They are just so cute.....they have their spitting matches but Oyster still takes the lead every time. Oyster and Oreo cam from Kathy's and are from the same mother and father. The mother is white and the father is black. Oyster is oyster colored except for the black spot on her face and Oreo is chocolate with some white under her chin. Oreo melts my heart every time she looks at me with those big brown eyes that just say 'love me'....just 'love me'. Oyster just wants to rub noses and get kisses. This night is was warm and I guess they found a cool place to sit for a while. I am sure they were up after I went in patrolling their property and taking count of their herd. All in all it was an interesting night and I hope 'Operation Separation' was not too late.

C
Posted by Picasa

No comments: