Friday, July 11, 2008

My Goats are soaked....they'll live


I guess they gave up trying to find something to get under because they were just standing there....melting in the rain. They so don't like water so this is probably killing them to get soaked. They do have cover but I guess it is just easier just to stand in one place feeling all dejected and wet to the bone. The look on Sampson's was saying 'this is just killing me, don't they know I will melt in the rain'.....I told them I think there is a good chance, probably a very good chance they will survive the soaking even if it does rain all night. It didn't seem to make them feel any better, they didn't even move.

Oh well, they'll live...

Chris
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Foxglove Studios said...

At least mohair doesn't felt easily! Eh? ;)