Friday, July 11, 2008

Five Geese a laying in the Rain....ok, It's Six Geese a laying....who's counting anyway!


A continuation from last nights rain fall are my five geese..... They were like what is all the fussing about...this is perfectly OK with us...more water and mud to play in.

These five geese are my newest addition to my herd. They have settled in just fine and roam around like they own the place. I think they do. They are so funny...if a goat won't move for them they just go right between their legs. I am going to try and get a picture of it....I was just shocked to see it happen and the goat didn't even seem to notice.

Chris
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Foxglove Studios said...

No matter what Kathy says, I still think geese are evil. Probably all those visits to Encanto Park in Phoenix where the geese are very aggressive. Of course, they must get a lot of abuse... Guess I can't blame them for being nasty. Too bad logic doesn't override childhood trauma!

Chris Size said...

Well so far these have been very nice to me....but I am their food maching. They go after some of the goats, Abby and look funny at the Llamas. It is just too cute.

Chris Size said...

The maching word is suppose to 'machine'.....not sure what my fingers were thinking.