Sunday, May 18, 2008

I always knew there were aliens among us....or is that really just my Marble naked?

Oh my...who took my Marble....and replaced him with an alien one. This is not my Marble...no way.
Then he came over and said.....I am Marble.....WOW...I said..man do you look different all naked and stuff. For a minute there I thought you were abducted by aliens and they gave me somebody else....I am glad it is just you Marble. I would have never forgiven myself if the aliens got you. Then I remembered that Tor sheared him as well. Marble did ok being sheared except for the big pimple on his back that Tor popped....just about made me puke.... The red stuff is a spray used to help heal any minor cuts and nicks so it is not as big as it looks in the picture. Marble is the only sheep I know that thinks he is a lap sheep. At least he will be cool for the hot dry summer ahead.

Chris


1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Chris - just found your blog and have been enjoying peeking around. Your flower is beautiful - and you are lucky to have seen it! I keep missing the Tohono Chul events.

As for Marble - did you ever see the Pixar short "Boundin'"? It stars a nekkid sheep. Very cute.

See you at spinning...Julie