Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oyster and her sister Oreo - All in the family or is it...

From the looks of things here....Oyster is like...you had bring my sister here didn't you. You couldn't just love me you had to have my sister to hmmmm, we'll see about all this. Oreo was like....did she say something.....well I am her sister. She just doesn't know it yet.


Oyster is still not so sure about this all in the family stuff. They are actually getting along pretty good. Oyster is letting everyone know she is boss including her sister. She is only using saliva spits...and when she does everyone gets out of her way...or else she will follow you to make sure you got her message. It is cute to see Oyster chasing a goat....Oyster's head all down, the goat on the run bleating and Oyster in hot pursuit. Oyster always wins.... You can also see I had Tor leave her mane...I want to see it grow out and see what she looks like.

Chris


No comments: