Sunday, May 18, 2008

Oreo - The new addtion has arrived and settling in well.

Oreo arrived on Saturday May 17th. She is just six months old and is Oyster's sister. She arrived by special delivery from Tor. He did a great job shearing her as you can see.

Here she is giving her sister a quick smell. From the looks of it I don't think she is all the sure about Oyster yet...but they both follow each other around.

After the smell I think she is thinking....hmmmm that smell could just be related. I'll need more to be sure. Oreo is just so darn cute...right now she will come and give me a quick smell as well. After seeing me giving loves to Oyster, Oreo might be saying....oh boy I hope he doesn't think he is going to do that to me!!! I said...we'll see...everyone needs loves.



Chris

No comments: