Friday, October 3, 2008

So this is some of what the, now removed, Rattle Snake was living on.....

A few days after 'Operation Removal' was completed I heard some rustling around my front porch flower pots......Well lo and behold the size of that beauty....no wonder the Rattle Snake was so agitated getting relocated....he was fine dining right at my front steps.....

Below is the condo place where some live...man what a life. Now that the predator is gone the apartments and condos are open again.....tell the neighborhood.
I tell ya these toads are just gigantic....I just can't believe in the desert they do so well.....OK, so I have seen a few bugs that would certainly fill them but, come on....I think some of them are five pounds if not more.....they scare me and they don't move to fast either......

C
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yummy! Cow pies with eyes!