Sunday, September 9, 2007

Oyster - Come back to me - Where are you Oyster


Well, once the shearing was done....I was, oh my, where is the rest of Oyster.
I didn't realize their necks were so skinny......Their was like nothing left of her...it took several weeks before she started looking like herself again. Once she started to grow in I felt better....not that she cared but, I did. I thought to myself......I hope someone doesn't she her and think I don't feed her enough....I overfeed that way it is.......but after a few weeks she started looking like MY Oyster again.
I won't be shearing her this October because she will be too cold so she will be sheared in April with the rest of my herd.
This Picture was taken about an hour after the shearing and shots, everyone seemed to be running around a lot cooler and eating like there was no tomorrow.
Oyster is just so darn cute.
Chris

No comments: