Monday, December 31, 2007

There is always one trouble maker in the group.....Cherry

This morning my Cherry Berry was stuck in the fence she is chewing through in this picture. And as you can tell it didn't stop her from going back for more. I tired to put her in with Amber but she was just running around trying to get out....so I let her out...she was driving all of us crazy. She has an ability to get her head stuck in almost everything......she just has to stick her head in every hole or fence......I had to cut the fence today to get her out.... She has 4 acres to eat on but no... she has to have that one particular piece right, ok right......there. I will never be the same.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Maggie's Farm said...

Hog panels are wonderfully convenient but there that horn problem...looks like you are very well organized and have everything in order. I'm very impressed! What a good goat daddy you are!