Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I think I am going to freeze.......

Ok, maybe not but I am not liking the cold. I much prefer the warm to hot weather. When I get home from work it feels like it is midnight when it is only 7 in the evening. To feed I am dressed to go on an arctic hike, gloves and all. The goats love the cooler weather, the days are in the 60's and the nights are in the 40's....so it really isn't that cold but for me I rather the 80's and 90's.
My only concern is some of my females look pregnant....oh I hope not.....my buck broke out of his pen about a month and a half ago.....he was with the females for about seven hours....and we all know that a lot can happen in seven hours especially in the goat world with hormones rushing. Well if I kids then it was meant to be......and I will be just as excited with two or more....time will tell.

Chris

No comments: