Sunday, January 18, 2009

You love me and you know it.....


Yesterday I was out taking pictures to catch everyone up with what has been going on and the final picture is of my Cherry Berry. She just loves the camera and always has a smile to go with it.

It has been a rough month (Jan) for my Mom and I....her medications being sent from PA took two weeks to arrive and caused some problems for her...and a lot of worry for me. I spent a lot of time on the phone to the Pharmacist and Doctors....in the end we have decided that we are not going to do this process again. Everything arrived yesterday and she is resting and beginning to feel better....I am feeling a bit exhausted but on the mend.

I have lots of baby pictures....Flow is still tough to handle but she is beginning to get the picture when I go out to hold her. I did get the panels from Sydell but have not put them up yet.....somehow they look confusing to me. Kathy will probably have the answer.

Chris
Posted by Picasa

No comments: