Sunday, January 13, 2008

I missed it again!!! Angie has her baby.


Well, quarter to five came way to fast.... I dizzily got up and got dressed and laid on my bed for what I thought was a moment....when I looked at my clock it was a quarter to 6....oh my god.... I jumped up and hurried outside....it was foggy with everything just dripping wet. I hurried to the pen....and surprise!!! Angie's baby was out and up. I got in there and started doing my thing. The baby was wet and cold so I first dried him with the towels and then with the hair dryer. The hair dryer was the trick.....during the process I used it on myself a few times.....hey it was cold out there. Anyway, the baby dried nicely and I tried to do my plug and play....but no way.....that baby had a set of lungs on him..... He just did not want any help from me....so I patiently waited and continued drying here and there, a little on me...a little on him...sometimes on Angie.......and wouldn't you know. Nature is just so wonderful....he found the teat and the rest is history and I was exhausted.
My only concern is Angie's baby is only using one of her teats......I got both going but for some reason he favors one side...maybe the milk is better on that side.....better tasting I suppose.
Life is just wonderful.
Enjoy

No comments: